If you have been in an accident and suffered an injury, your first step should be to hire an accident attorney. Often the party at fault, or their insurance company, may offer you a settlement, or even deny any wrongdoing, leaving you with less than adequate compensation for the pain and suffering you have experienced, or will experience in the future. Calculating the full extent of damages can be confusing and difficult, and often people do not consider the long-term effects of the injury such as future medical expenses, loss of wages, emotional distress or an overall decrease in quality of life. An experienced personal injury attorney can help you determine all of the factors that should go into your settlement, as well as fight to ensure that you receive adequate compensation for your injuries.
Common Personal Injury Cases:
- Auto accidents
- Defective Auto Parts & Labor
- Dog Bites
- Workplace Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Civil Right Violations
- Physical Attacks
If you feel that your injury falls into one of these categories, or you are unsure how to classify it, please call us for a free discussion about how we can help you. Also, there is often a statute of limitations on personal injury cases, so it is imperative that you contact us as soon as possible to ensure that we can file your case before time runs out.
If you have been involved in an accident of any sort, make sure you obtain the following information:
- The names and contact information of all people involved in the accident
- The names and contact information of all people who witnessed the accident
- The time, date and weather conditions on the day of the accident
- A description of the accident site, including where the people and vehicles (if applicable) were located at the time of the accent as well as the vehicle’s’ direction of travel
- The other vehicle drivers’ license numbers
- The other vehicle drivers’ insurance information
Also, NEVER make statements about the accident to anyone but the police and NEVER discuss the question of “fault” without first calling us first for a FREE CONSULTATION at 801.810.8717.
We are here to help you on your road to recovery and want to ensure that you get the full compensation that you deserve so that you can concentrate on healing and moving forward, rather than worrying about medical bills, loss of wages and the stress dealing with an accident.