Are you wondering if you need to hire an attorney after you were injured in a car crash that wasn’t your fault? If you answer yes to any of the following questions, call us for a FREE initial consultation.
- Are you experiencing pain in your daily activities?
- Have you lost time at work?
- Are you out of reliable transportation?
- Is your pain ruining your daily activities?
- Do you have a personal injury claim?
- Were you a passenger in a motor vehicle accident?
Utah Car Crash Attorney
What To Do When You're in a Car crash
If you are injured the first thing you need to do is call the police and/or 911.
Get the medical attention you need as soon as possible. If you believe you may not be that hurt, get checked out anyway. You may be more injured than you realize at the accident scene.
2. Call LawCare at 801-561-5600, or text us at 801-561-5600.
3. Never make statements about the accident to anyone except the police, an immediate family member, and your attorney
Don't Do It Alone
LawCare, the Utah Injury Law Alliance, has car accident attorneys to serve residents of Utah or visitors to Utah.
At the scene of the car crash, be sure to exchange insurance information with the other driver and notify your car insurance company. You will soon be called by representatives from your and the other driver’s insurance company. Do not take these calls alone; you are entitled to legal representation when dealing with insurance companies. While insurance companies perform valuable services, they are not interested in paying your claims.
Insurance companies may deny, delay, confuse, and refuse your claim. But you won’t have to deal with any insurance company on your own. Knowledgeable personal injury attorneys can be your best safety net.